Overture Downs i'm lucky to love something that loves me.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Harlyn smirked at his comment about being a fishkeeper, though as he went on to mention being an outrider, she found herself growing thoughtful.  She never before had considered what sort of trades she would have liked for her packmates to pursue.  She of course had her own skills that she'd been cultivating since birth, and she knew what trades Mordecai held in his arsenal.  But she'd never really thought of the rest of her packmates, Luke included.

His question distracted her, but only momentarily.  "There are a few herbs I'd really like to find - peppermint, yarrow, ginger... But for the moment, I would really like to find goldenseal," Harlyn replied, leaving out the fact that the plant she sought was used to prevent infection, "It's a leafy green plant with little red berries in the center, like raspberries only they grow singularly on their stems in stead of in bunches like the berries do."

They walked for a moment longer before Harlyn decided to return the conversation towards trades and such.  "So you mentioned outrider and game... fishkeeper," she commented, correcting herself for his sake with a smirk and a nip to his shoulder, "What else do you see yourself pursuing?"  She quirked an ear towards him expectantly, part of her hoping he might be open for suggestions since she certainly had one in mind.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Harlyn - August 08, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 08, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 08, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 14, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 16, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 16, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Harlyn - August 16, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 18, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 21, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 23, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 28, 2015, 12:37 PM