Blacktail Deer Plateau shiver my timbers (join)
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The Alpha male tore himself away from Hawkeye and the pups long enough to perform a cursory patrol. As he walked along the borders, he mused about the fact that Ty had ended up a girl instead of a boy. He supposed he did feel a vague sense of... it wasn't disappointment, exactly, because he was thrilled to have his daughters. It was a strange sense of loss, as if he'd known his son, only he'd never actually existed in the first place...

"That's what you get for trying to be a psychic," he said to himself with a quiet laugh when the sound of footfalls gave him pause. Pricking his ears, he gazed along the line of the plateau just in time to watch a dark, youthful figure race to the borders. His head cocked as he caught the young stranger's scent. It was a male. Well, here's my boy now, Peregrine joked to himself.

Trotting down the slope to meet the young male, Peregrine assumed a dominant posture. He gave the stranger a hard, curious look as he asked, "Who or what are you running from, young man?" Perhaps because of his recent status as a new father, there was a softness to his voice that simply hadn't ever been there before. As he continued to regard the youngster, he suddenly reminded Peregrine so much of Atticus when he was younger.
Messages In This Thread
shiver my timbers (join) - by Kraken Wolf - April 02, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 03, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Kraken Wolf - April 03, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 03, 2014, 02:23 PM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Kraken Wolf - April 03, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 03, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Kraken Wolf - April 04, 2014, 11:36 AM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 04, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Kraken Wolf - April 04, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 14, 2014, 09:26 AM