Wild Berry Meadow i think i might... give up everything, just ask me to
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Yaay!

It had been some time since the queen had been in the meadow. Last time, she had found Nemesis here. Maybe that was part of the reason why she didn't come here all that often. She knew of the berries though, and the lovely soothing smell of flowers mixed with a sour berry one. Today she had been pregnant for almost half a month, and it was becoming clearer and clearer that she would bring life onto this planet. It excited her, yet all the signs didn't. Oh, how she hated being pregnant. 

Thanks a lot, Burke... She mumbled as she got out of her den. She was craving berries, and today seemed like a nice day. She stretched her massive body, her back only a bit sore. She sighed loudly, and started making her way to the border of her land. With some hesitation, she left her sanctuary.

She trotted happily through the meadow, taking in the view and the scent. Here, she felt like a pup again. Oh, how her children would love going here, she thought. But all her happy thoughts ended as she saw a stark white female in the distance. Her tail raised automatically and she wore the scent of a Moonlit Wolf proudly. Her scarred face looked upon the stranger, snapping berries carefully off a twig. She raised an eyebrow. Hello? She asked.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: i think i might... give up everything, just ask me to - by Malice - April 18, 2016, 10:22 AM