The Sentinels I dream about her, but we have never met
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
She scoops her ears to listen to the chirps of birds and the rustle of leaves in the woods, and realizes with a pang of sadness she will never hear the birds trilling in her forest again. Leaving the maples behind was an easy decision at the time, but the farther she goes from it, the more Saena aches for the loss. Her brows furrow together and she silently vows in the shadow of the towering Sentinels that the next place she settles will be the very last, and she will allow no force of nature nor wolf to take it from her.

Her thoughts are cut off there when a rustle and a flash of grey in the murky depths of the sequoia forest catches her eye, and suddenly there's a wolf charging straight toward her. Saena backpedals, throwing her lingering baby weight back in a bid to escape injury, and straightens only when the charging wolf has ceased her run. Osprey has changed so much in the time between Saena's departure and now that even when the woman asks Saena why she's here, the pale female's face is scrunched with confusion and recognition is slow to come.

"I'm here to see... someone I know. Someones," she corrects hastily, and then her brows draw tighter. "You're very familiar," but she has yet to connect the name and face and recall Osprey, so long has it been. Yet it's there, and as she squints she catches a resemblance, and though it's just a hunch, she quietly asks, "Osprey?"
Messages In This Thread
I dream about her, but we have never met - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Saēna - April 24, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 26, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 30, 2016, 10:59 AM