Stavanger Bay run doe run
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
All Welcome 
Was going to make it read-only, but I know Skellige has told a lot of the pack to help her out if they can. Anyone want to collect some black rocks for the blessing? (Backdated to before 'myself and the powers of darkness')
The pile of rocks grew ever bigger, but it was still not big enough. Like a wind-up toy, Doe stalked out again after each return, sometimes stopping to pant tiredly on her mass of black rocks, and sometimes losing herself entirely to the exhaustion that always seemed to plague her these days. When she stopped to think about it, she knew that she was not completely recovered from the famine just yet; a fish and a few giant, snapping sea spiders didn't add up to much in the grand scheme of things.

I thought it was enough to keep me going, she thought desperately, fighting against her wordly body in a vain attempt to answer the call of the sea. I need to get many, many more of these stones - enough to surround the territory without break. If I don't, we will never be safe...

She struggled to her feet, urged on by the savage need to protect and obey. She was the only thing standing between her fledgling pack and safety; it was her duty to press on.

Another rock. Another rock. She gathered them until her mouth was full; sometimes with seaweed to protect the edge on her teeth, and sometimes with the dark-colored shells and jagged stones digging deep cuts into her tonge and cheeks. It's only flesh, but this is bigger. Another rock, another rock. The sea would tell her when she had enough.
Messages In This Thread
run doe run - by Doe - July 11, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: run doe run - by Szymon - July 11, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: run doe run - by Doe - July 11, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: run doe run - by Szymon - July 12, 2016, 06:00 AM
RE: run doe run - by Doe - July 12, 2016, 09:37 AM
RE: run doe run - by Szymon - July 12, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: run doe run - by Doe - July 12, 2016, 08:53 PM
RE: run doe run - by Szymon - July 14, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: run doe run - by Doe - July 14, 2016, 01:21 AM
RE: run doe run - by Szymon - July 16, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: run doe run - by Doe - July 16, 2016, 09:16 AM