Cedar Sweep I went to blow the fire aflame
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Finley's mention of Redhawk Caldera should have raised red flags for Saena, but all she did was nod. As far as she knew, she'd never heard the name before. The same uncomfortable feeling that she was missing something caused the back of her neck to tingle, but Saena dismissed it readily. "If I find her, I'll come to your pack," she vowed, "if you don't hear from me within a fortnight, she wasn't there." After all, Saena had no intent of making a journey for no reason. Heading back to Redhawk Caldera without Finley's pup in tow wasn't very productive.

"He's in the taiga," she said with absolute confidence. She wouldn't have been able to guess where he'd slither off to if not back to his rocky little grotto. The possibility of his leaving the area entirely never occurred to her. She would be pleased to learn it never occurred to him, either. "I'm heading north now," she shared, "so if you wanna keep looking down this way, be my guest. Silver Creek, my pack, hasn't encountered any pups but mine in these parts, though."
Messages In This Thread
I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - September 13, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - September 16, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - September 26, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 02, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 07, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 09, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 12, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 15, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 17, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - November 01, 2016, 06:42 PM