Wild Berry Meadow Join [m]y cult and be my lover for the day, b*tch
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The response was what he wanted and he groaned, eyes gleaming with delight. His sharp gaze studied her face as she turned it toward him, watching the bliss go over her expression as she gives herself over to him. At once he felt his place secure, a harbinger of chaos, lust, and pain supported by a woman who would teach him how to embrace the darkness fully. The clarity came across his expression and he touched her cheek with his "There there my beautiful consort, close your eyes and feel the sensation, the power building. We are perfect together, even our bodies create magick" he spun a spell with his words, securing his hold on her. Now that Zula wasn't preventing him he could really let the cruelty flow, the thirst of the hunt, the results of chaos. "Thank you for giving me your service. Without it i'd be nothing"
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Join [m]y cult and be my lover for the day, b*tch - by Nikan - May 02, 2019, 09:53 PM