Stavanger Bay Crisp linen sheets, freshly bleached in blood.
61 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

It is already too late to swim when the water reaches your lips.

She knew not the whole story. She kept to herself, and only had just begun branching out from her den to the rest of the borders. She strayed only to be as far as she would feel comfortable with- she was no adventurous sprite, and she was taught to take her lessons in stride one day as a time. She was remarkably tempered for her young age, and it was clear her childhood was no ideal playland. One would think she was older, as many times as they had approached her, for how she carried herself. 
But no, she was just a cycle, if not two, old. 

You know more than I in this matter, Kaertok. I have yet to meet the brother, nor find his intentions. But I will, and we will find whomever did this.”

She did not threaten the life of whoever had kidnapped or hurt Ford- whatever had happened was of no concern to her. She only wanted the mad wolf who had the idea to attack the Emperor. It was already spitefully smarting to her that she was not there to atleast try to protect him however she could. He was training her, after all. And she was training him. 
But in the end, did any of this hard work matter?...

Shaking her pale skull of the bleak thoughts, she returned herself to the conversation. 

Please, inform me of all you know. This matter is very important to me.” She has turned and brought a serious set of sapphires to that of the garnets of her company. It was clear everything involving this case meant quite a lot to her- she needed to get to the bottom of it as soon as she could. What if Ford was alive? Trapped somewhere and needed her help?

Not all birds have been taught to fly. Some simply fall until they either learn, or perish.

[Image: xpseg7.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Crisp linen sheets, freshly bleached in blood. - by Akira - May 06, 2019, 02:41 PM