Stavanger Bay Crisp linen sheets, freshly bleached in blood.
454 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Neither of them gave names, he replied. If they had, he would have given them. They were pack mates, were they not? Why shelter information from one another, especially when it came to the inner workings? Kaertok was beginning to wonder if anybody in this pack wanted to work together at all. They all appeared to be actively working against one another. The leader is a male, but that's all I've got.

She failed to answer even the simplest question, how long she had been here, and Malrok realized that she was going to be pretty useless in this quest to find information. He was becoming frustrated, and honestly, it felt like he was pulling teeth.

You know what, I think my time would be better spent on the border, since everybody here appears to be at odds with one another. At least there I can look for actual threats rather than try and play therapist for the lot of you. He wouldn't wait for her response. She had proven next to useless when it came to getting any grasp on the situation.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Crisp linen sheets, freshly bleached in blood. - by RIP Kaertok - May 06, 2019, 03:22 PM