Emberwood nothing you can say that can tear me away
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
bhediya turned to see a wolf who she didn't recognize. hello, she called, i don't think that we've met. ibis was long past the days of bringing home strays (something that she expressed her disinterest in), so bhe wondered who this boy belonged to. he could have been another wolf who'd just never crossed her path, but believing that such a thing could happen twice was difficult.

the scout thought that it didn't matter. they were packmates either way, as was made apparent by the clear scent of their alpha on his coat.

Messages In This Thread
nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Bhediya - December 14, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Marten - December 14, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Bhediya - December 14, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Marten - December 14, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Bhediya - December 14, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Marten - December 14, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Bhediya - December 14, 2019, 06:21 PM