Moonspear they treat me like a machine
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
War. The thought of it roused some small excitement in him, an anticipation to taste the blood of his enemies once more. Dacio had participated in the battle of Dragoncrest in his youth, recalled the anxiety that accompanied his lack of experience. This time would be different. This time he would be prepared, and he trusted for it.

"Yes," he acknowledged his charge's talk of Hydra's intention, his expression clear in his support of it. The warrior shifted, twitches a charcoal ear at Praimfaya's concern and desire to have him participate alongside her, "as I need you by mine, Wanheda." Dacio knew that he would give his life if it meant she could live, just as he would've done for Heda. It was his purpose, after all, to serve her in such a way.

He did his best not to falter with talk of how he'd cone to acquire such knowledge of the sea witch's fate, yet he squirmed a little with discomfort. Dacio knew that he would suffer grim consequences should Hydra learn of his participation in the breeding season. While he did not believe Praimfaya would sell him out, he clung to the belief that the less she knew, the less she had to lie about. "Her daughter," he said, pulling himself together with a deep frown, "I found her in a vulnerable position, just yesterday. She shared that her mother had fallen recently and gave me no reason to think her capable of lying."
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 13, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 13, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 13, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 13, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 14, 2020, 04:02 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 14, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 14, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 17, 2020, 05:36 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 17, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 19, 2020, 07:43 AM