Lion Head Mesa Ō kara no tegami
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
the man said something about vessels or vassals, lost in translation, among the worry that plagued her; but as he went on to ask after her, satsu shook her head and seemed flustered.
i came along after - i, i was trying to stop the bleeding.

satsu thought she should feel indignant for nyra's behavior, or frenzied, for the sight of blood spilled upon the dirt brought to mind her family, but she was neither of these things. she was cold, business-like.
and then there came crowfeather.

he looked the same as he had when they'd arrived, harrowed, avoidant of the warrior man. whatever transpired between them during their stay remained outside of satsu's realm of influence; she only latched upon his offer and felt a sudden sweeping joy.
please --! i know very little. come, i will show you where pharaoh rests. she was already turning to usher crowfeather away, steal him from the wellspring and his surly companion.

it is not the visit i had envisioned for you, but i am glad you are here - the both of you. please, help us, i will owe you each a great debt. remembering then that she was here for germanicus as well, satsu paused to watch him, hoping he would accept the role of messenger on behalf of akashingo.
Messages In This Thread
Ō kara no tegami - by Satsu (Ghost) - September 26, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: Ō kara no tegami - by Germanicus - September 26, 2021, 03:04 PM
RE: Ō kara no tegami - by Crowfeather - September 26, 2021, 03:25 PM
RE: Ō kara no tegami - by Satsu (Ghost) - September 26, 2021, 03:40 PM
RE: Ō kara no tegami - by Germanicus - September 26, 2021, 03:57 PM
RE: Ō kara no tegami - by Crowfeather - September 26, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: Ō kara no tegami - by Satsu (Ghost) - September 26, 2021, 04:48 PM
RE: Ō kara no tegami - by Germanicus - September 26, 2021, 05:16 PM
RE: Ō kara no tegami - by Crowfeather - September 26, 2021, 05:37 PM
RE: Ō kara no tegami - by Satsu (Ghost) - September 26, 2021, 05:56 PM