Noctisardor Bypass Sunday mornings we sleep-in 'til noon
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
728 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Suddenly the red pup reappeared in the den’s doorway, sniffing quite enthusiastically. Druid glanced at her, smiling when she realized the fishy smell must have lured her. She raised a paw to motion her nearer when the puppy’s fur bristled and she began to shout.

Taken aback by the reaction, Druid’s expression fell and she backed up a few paces. She didn’t want to upset Laurel’s babies, nor the mother herself. She also found the sound of the little girl’s indignant shouting quite shrill. Druid’s ears folded.

Perhaps it was best if she left them with their gift, especially considering how tired she felt. Throwing an uncertain smile to the brother and sister, Druid awkwardly waved a paw and whispered to the swarthy boy in particular, Enjoy. She then swiveled and departed.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Sunday mornings we sleep-in 'til noon - by Redbird - September 16, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: Sunday mornings we sleep-in 'til noon - by Druid - September 17, 2021, 10:15 AM
RE: Sunday mornings we sleep-in 'til noon - by Abel - September 17, 2021, 11:31 AM
RE: Sunday mornings we sleep-in 'til noon - by Druid - September 26, 2021, 03:46 PM
RE: Sunday mornings we sleep-in 'til noon - by Abel - September 28, 2021, 10:53 AM
RE: Sunday mornings we sleep-in 'til noon - by Druid - September 28, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: Sunday mornings we sleep-in 'til noon - by Redbird - October 28, 2021, 09:05 AM
RE: Sunday mornings we sleep-in 'til noon - by Abel - October 28, 2021, 03:39 PM
RE: Sunday mornings we sleep-in 'til noon - by Druid - October 28, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: Sunday mornings we sleep-in 'til noon - by Redbird - November 01, 2021, 10:26 AM