Neverwinter Forest lockdown
175 Posts
Ooc — Mai
"Thank you. I don't know what inspired my parents to give me that name, but I am happy with it." She found herself opening up, slowly. Not feeling as shy. Plus, the pain in her jaw was starting to subside. "I was born here in the Wilds. I'm trying to find..." Before she could continue her sentence, something, or rather, someone, shattered the peace.

The monstrous wolf came barging in straight out of nowhere. Laughing sinisterly, circling the two young girls. Malila shrank back, dwarfed by him. Then he charged, going right for Blueberry. Instantly she was reminded of the time, not long ago in Rivenwood, when a stranger had appeared in the heart of the territory. She had been alone. Froze in place, unsure of what to do. 

With a terrified screech as he snapped his jaws in front of her new acquaintance's face, Malila felt a surge of anger as he laughed. "W-what the hell?! You...you jerk!" She was never one for conflict. She would sooner run away from a fight than face one. What's worse, she had zip in any formal training. She leapt, hoping only to push at him with her paws. Then, if given the chance to rebound, she'd turn to try and usher Blueberry in the direction of the closest exit.
Messages In This Thread
lockdown - by Malila - December 14, 2021, 09:27 PM
RE: lockdown - by Manea - December 18, 2021, 11:03 PM
RE: lockdown - by Malila - December 18, 2021, 11:56 PM
RE: lockdown - by Manea - December 30, 2021, 08:26 PM
RE: lockdown - by Malila - January 02, 2022, 08:50 PM
RE: lockdown - by Manea - January 03, 2022, 12:51 AM
RE: lockdown - by Krauss - January 05, 2022, 02:12 PM
RE: lockdown - by Malila - January 06, 2022, 07:02 PM
RE: lockdown - by Manea - January 06, 2022, 07:28 PM