Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,099 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
HI!! Welcome. Have some Blunt Reyson.

Reyson had started out again, his mind on far reaching things, his body on burn. He wanted the pain to come and separate his mind. Kill the silence that filled his thoughts, and keeled his heart. He needed something, anything more than the current plain of existence.

It was with those thoughts he traversed up the mountain. Muscles burning, but as always he relished that pain, leaned into it, pushed it further. His back ached, his eyes burned, but he continued, large brutish paws tearing up the ground.

Reyson moved to the summit of the hill and froze when he saw a live thing on top of it. A small femme by the looks of her, small, athletic, white and black. He traced over her trying to determine what was wrong and it clicked, he had seen it long enough to know what happened.

He chuffed gently and then spoke, his voice uncharacteristically kind. Tell me what do you smell, hear, feel? Focus on those? Then tell me your favorite flower? Or food?

It wasn't much, but he hoped the thoughts would ground her enough that she could calm her panic.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Only a little scared - by Echo - June 19, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Only a little scared - by Reyson - June 19, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: Only a little scared - by Echo - June 21, 2022, 03:25 PM
RE: Only a little scared - by Reyson - June 21, 2022, 04:57 PM
RE: Only a little scared - by Echo - June 24, 2022, 05:09 PM
RE: Only a little scared - by Reyson - June 24, 2022, 08:14 PM
RE: Only a little scared - by Echo - June 24, 2022, 08:40 PM
RE: Only a little scared - by Reyson - June 24, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: Only a little scared - by Echo - June 26, 2022, 11:53 AM
RE: Only a little scared - by Reyson - June 26, 2022, 12:01 PM
RE: Only a little scared - by Echo - June 26, 2022, 02:21 PM