Two Rivers Isle [M] And I don't see you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
"But I refuse to just order everyone about willy nilly."

Ulrich nodded. Agreed. You are a princess no longer, and I was certainly never royalty, and I do not want to carry that into this pack, should anyone choose to come here and follow us. I'd just as soon leave any potential packmates to their own devices unless there is real need.

She asked about how wolves would be moved around rank-wise, and he sat in thought for a minute or two, going silent. Hmm... He thought back to his days as a soldier, watching his comrades fight over rank and prestige and grimaced. I'd... rather avoid anyone feeling below anyone else, for the most part. Obviously leaders have to lead and so they are at the top, but like I said, if the pack is a democracy, then we wouldn't really be much higher than the regular members, which is how I want it. I suppose we should title members by their jobs within the pack. Healers and hunters and priests and things. But all jobs would be seen as equal. Here he paused again. Priests, he repeated. I do not want any kind of pack religion, if we can avoid it. I don't... trust religion. Too often it can be seen as... cult-like. Almost like the way in which our previous pack saw you as a goddess. I don't... want any kind of single religion here. If a priest shows up and wishes to stay here, fine, and he may practice his beliefs. But there will be proselytizing.

"What is a bolt hole?"

Simply a place to hide, he explained, tutting. A den in a hidden spot with a small, hidden  entrance. You should know what a bolt hole is, Adylaide. We had them back home, in case of invasion or... well... what happened with your parents. But what happened with them was so quick there was no time to hide.

Bringing up her parents like this seemed to cause her fear of danger. He rested his chin atop her head again, this time in what was meant to be a comforting embrace. I cannot promise that no danger will befall us again. But... I will always do whatever I can to protect you.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
[M] And I don't see you - by Ulrich - January 02, 2023, 09:30 PM
RE: And I don't see you - by Adylaide - January 03, 2023, 07:38 AM
RE: And I don't see you - by Ulrich - January 03, 2023, 09:47 AM
RE: And I don't see you - by Adylaide - January 03, 2023, 06:17 PM
RE: And I don't see you - by Ulrich - January 03, 2023, 06:37 PM
RE: And I don't see you - by Adylaide - January 03, 2023, 06:50 PM
RE: And I don't see you - by Ulrich - January 03, 2023, 07:12 PM
RE: And I don't see you - by Adylaide - January 03, 2023, 07:25 PM
RE: And I don't see you - by Ulrich - January 03, 2023, 07:53 PM
RE: And I don't see you - by Adylaide - January 03, 2023, 08:02 PM
RE: And I don't see you - by Ulrich - January 03, 2023, 08:11 PM