Wild Berry Meadow Racing empty boulevards (there I go)
Loner
190 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
they would remember one-another; the physicality was one way that they both were versed in, and zharille welcomed the contact with a rumble of invitation, perhaps more open than before because of her current state - and she would beckon the woman to follow her.

they would run. there was no trepidation within zharille. she did not throw her weight around for the sake of a title, not with ranva, not when they were so well known to her. from time to time she might reach for her or made small noises to draw her eye here, or there, as they traveled. there had never been need for dominance with ranva.
Messages In This Thread
Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Ranva - February 10, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Zharille - February 10, 2023, 03:26 PM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Ranva - February 14, 2023, 08:28 PM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Zharille - February 17, 2023, 04:34 PM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Ranva - February 19, 2023, 01:22 AM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Zharille - February 20, 2023, 02:15 AM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Ranva - February 20, 2023, 03:01 AM