Redhawk Caldera cakes with threatening auras
Loner
162 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She should’ve been exhausted. Instead, Frolic was exhilarated. Even with limited senses, there was already so much to perceive on this new plane of existence. Her flailing limbs kept hitting something soft but solid (Maia’s belly) and when she turned her head, her nose pressed into something squishy (Glee’s bum). There came a gentle force (Eljay’s snout) guiding her toward something that smelled incredible.

She latched onto her mother’s teat with a ferocious squeak. The taste was even better than the smell! Frolic smashed her face against the soft skin of Maia’s underside, cutting off her own air supply. The tiny puppy choked and spluttered, instinctively wobbling backward to give herself some breathing room whilst refusing to let go of that delicious nub. Milk bubbled and frothed on her lips.

Still she didn’t sleep. Eventually detaching from her mother like a bloated tick, Frolic made a valiant effort to lift her head but failed miserably. She began to scoot, with no particular purpose or destination in mind. Frolic just wanted to frolic for frolicking’s sake.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
cakes with threatening auras - by Frolic - June 07, 2023, 11:17 AM
RE: cakes with threatening auras - by Glee - June 07, 2023, 11:45 AM
RE: cakes with threatening auras - by Maia - June 07, 2023, 01:45 PM
RE: cakes with threatening auras - by Eljay - June 07, 2023, 02:36 PM
RE: cakes with threatening auras - by Frolic - June 07, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: cakes with threatening auras - by Glee - June 09, 2023, 09:25 AM
RE: cakes with threatening auras - by Maia - June 10, 2023, 08:32 AM
RE: cakes with threatening auras - by Callahan - June 14, 2023, 03:14 PM
RE: cakes with threatening auras - by Eljay - June 15, 2023, 06:33 AM
RE: cakes with threatening auras - by Frolic - June 15, 2023, 07:49 AM
RE: cakes with threatening auras - by Glee - June 20, 2023, 07:47 AM