Blacktail Deer Plateau and thereby open wide the door
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue tilted her head and closed her eyes as she went over everything in her head. She shouldn't make such a decision right now, but at the same time she had known what her answer would always be. She would rather have pups with a friend, if she could not with her own true love. Besides the fact that Lasher would not expect her to give him her heart, and that was one thing she knew she couldn't give him, for it was already taken. She could however love him as a friend and as her own children's father. It was an interesting thing, this situation.

She opened green eyes and studied him and dipped her muzzle I don't have a problem with this Lasher, I would rather have children with a friend who did not expect my heart in return, when it belongs to another. So yes, but permission will be needed I imagine. And then we would go from there, but for now I would just like to grieve a little bit would you mind staying with me?

She grew silent and still and moved to a sphinx like position with head on her paws. A sigh borne from deep within full of hurt and grief worked it's way up out of her maw. It was a hard thing to lose the one you love to a mystery.
Messages In This Thread
and thereby open wide the door - by Lasher - October 17, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 05:58 PM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Lasher - October 17, 2014, 06:12 PM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 06:31 PM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Lasher - October 17, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Blue Willow - October 18, 2014, 01:55 PM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Lasher - October 20, 2014, 02:08 AM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Blue Willow - October 21, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Lasher - October 21, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Blue Willow - October 21, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Lasher - October 21, 2014, 03:21 PM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Blue Willow - October 23, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Lasher - October 23, 2014, 08:41 PM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Blue Willow - October 23, 2014, 08:58 PM