Lion Head Mesa Hate [m]e baby, maybe I'm a piece of art
124 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexual themes!
Sleep is overrated, Melody had said. In time, she would learn to regret it.

The girl was weeping, and she did not know why. She'd picked a hidden spot where she was sure no one would find her; the tears had started suddenly and refused to stop, and Melody did not want to be seen like this. She wanted to be seen — well, as a Hemet. Not a servant, not a noble — a priestess, as she was meant to be. She was certain that crying had no place in it.

But she could not seem to stop. Melody wiped at her eyes and found it futile, sniffling a little indignantly to herself.
Messages In This Thread
Hate [m]e baby, maybe I'm a piece of art - by Melody - July 14, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: Hate me baby, maybe I'm a piece of art - by Melody - July 14, 2023, 08:38 PM
RE: Hate me baby, maybe I'm a piece of art - by Melody - July 14, 2023, 10:35 PM
RE: Hate me baby, maybe I'm a piece of art - by Melody - July 15, 2023, 10:01 AM
RE: Hate me baby, maybe I'm a piece of art - by Melody - July 15, 2023, 10:27 AM
RE: Hate me baby, maybe I'm a piece of art - by Melody - July 15, 2023, 11:48 AM
RE: Hate me baby, maybe I'm a piece of art - by Melody - July 15, 2023, 01:56 PM