Little Goat Mountain Out of the cage
151 Posts
Ooc — summer
good work. she praised simply at his response. he proved himself an apt hunter daily; she wondered how those skills might translate into battle, though she had not pushed any practice on him yet. their takeover was still a dot on the horizon. 

at her questions about the prey, his facial expression gave an answer before his mouth did. the primary food here had initially been sheep and goat, but now he had moved onto badgers, and perhaps she should've known that was a sign on its own. her eyes narrowed slightly as she considered his response. 

if we move, i would like to go to the west, towards the other mountain range. she paused for a moment, so he could give input if he wanted. though mira was quite a... 'my way or the highway' sorta gal. but she glanced at the children, i just don't know if the kids can handle going that far yet. she wanted to push them to excel and be strong, but it was not in her best interest to harm them while doing so, and she didn't want to risk an unfortunate loss. 

if we had more adults- two more- we could just carry them and take rest breaks. i don't have friends, though. there was @Elphaba and her partner, who mira thought of for a moment- she had encountered her twice and they'd hit it off alright. but it was a big favor to ask and they still weren't quite friends- perhaps she'd do it for a price, but even then, how would mira seek her out? just go howling her name into the wind? it was hard to decide what to do, and she wasn't even eager to entrust two random strangers with the care of her children. unforetunately, mira kept her circles small- and someone she'd met twice was better than someone she'd met never. 

for the time being, instead of bringing up her acquaintance just yet, mira decided to ask ksura. do you know anyone who would help out in exchange for food or protection? doubtful, but worth a shot.
Mira's posts may contain violent content.
At present, Ksura will often be near Mira's den, and thus welcome in her familial threads.
Messages In This Thread
Out of the cage - by Ksura - October 06, 2023, 09:36 PM
RE: Out of the cage - by Mira - October 06, 2023, 10:20 PM
RE: Out of the cage - by Ksura - October 06, 2023, 10:51 PM
RE: Out of the cage - by Mira - October 06, 2023, 11:28 PM
RE: Out of the cage - by Ksura - October 07, 2023, 11:15 AM
RE: Out of the cage - by Mira - October 07, 2023, 07:38 PM
RE: Out of the cage - by Ksura - October 10, 2023, 01:50 PM