Ouroboros Spine esto perpetua
w a y w a r d s o n
301 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Valiant glanced up at the sound of the sun man's voice. His stomach swooped uncomfortably, but his tail swept in greeting at his hocks. Aiolos was easy to like, and Valiant had enjoyed the times he'd shared quiet companionship with the man on hunts or patrols.

"It's for you," he replied, dropping the beaver with a sense of relief despite his mounting anxiety. At least he would not have to lug it around much further on his own. "For you and — and moonwoman," he clarified. Even after over a month among them, he still had no idea what to call the woman. He would make a better effort when she returned to them.

"It's a gift," he said, though he was sure by now he needn't explain more for the man to understand — "Because I wanted to talk to you about Vairë. To both of you, but since she ain't here..."

Another ripple of discomfort made his skin twitch.

"And I'm sure I ain't doin' this right — " he went on a tired laugh escaped him. "And you can tell me so and I'll do different. But I mean to marry her, and I don't want that to be a secret any longer just so I can figure out how not to make a fool of myself."
live and die on this day,
live and die on this day
Messages In This Thread
esto perpetua - by Valiant - February 12, 2024, 12:23 AM
RE: esto perpetua - by Aiolos - February 16, 2024, 08:45 PM
RE: esto perpetua - by Valiant - April 01, 2024, 11:21 AM
RE: esto perpetua - by Aiolos - April 08, 2024, 06:59 PM
RE: esto perpetua - by Valiant - April 13, 2024, 09:35 PM
RE: esto perpetua - by Aiolos - May 12, 2024, 03:43 PM
RE: esto perpetua - by Valiant - May 12, 2024, 07:39 PM