Blackfeather Woods all my friends are dead, push me to the edge
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
The child wakes up, and bounds away to meet the comfort of a mother-figure, the only female in close proximity. It is quite fascinating, the habits of young infants who seek nothing else but to be comforted. Vaati cannot recall a time where he was ever like that, if he ever was. But Cassiopeia does not seem to share his same ideas about the child, and lightly scolds him for bringing her the boy. He almost wants so scoff, she cannot reprimand him, but he holds his tongue. "I did not steal anything" The accusation is false, but it is likely he would have, had he found the child under any other circumstance. "I found it wandering by itself in the middle of nowhere. I saved it," He chides matter-of-factly, watching as the child burrows itself into her side. She doesn't know what Vaati has planned, it is unfortunate.

However, Vaati is numb to the emotions of what could be once the child's fate is sealed. He simply cannot feel remorse for something he does not care about, nor something that would become the stepping stone to a greater plan, a bigger picture. He looks beyond the present and into what could be, and that saves him from the moral consequences of all that he does. [i]Cassiopeia. He sighs, "Why? You don't like my gift?" His brow quirks suddenly, questioning her hesitance with slight amusement. He doesn't expect that she does, only that she become attached to it long enough and strong enough in order to rip away a bond close enough to permanently change her.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
all my friends are dead, push me to the edge - by Vaati - October 08, 2017, 02:34 PM
RE: all my friends are dead, push me to the edge - by Vaati - October 08, 2017, 04:37 PM