Blackfeather Woods they call me
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
All Welcome 
Fellglow Keep, nighttime
For someone she has not met yet, or at least hasn't seen in a while. @Kove perhaps?

It was cold, and slightly snowy, but not as much down here. No, here, the closer proximity to the core of the earth warmed the air and the ground slightly, making it a comfortable refuge and hiding spot for the denizens of Blackfeather. A hiding spot they may soon need.

Unbeknownst to Maegi, trouble would soon rain down in the form of vengeful packs from the north and the west. But she did feel. . .something. Ganon and Cass had vanished, her brothers had had a run-in with an unfriendly stranger at the border, and Vaati was quite tense. Even a youngster like her could see it.

But here, she was away from all that, safe with her thoughts. It was late, and she felt a bit tired, but more enthralled than anything at the light all around her. It was like the Altar, but magnified tenfold, and though she didn't hear the gods as well as she did beside the Temple, their voices still rang strongly out to her in this luminous cavern.

"Oh Mephala," she started, recalling a prayer someone had taught her. She couldn't quite recall who it was. Perhaps she had learned it in a dream, rather than from a family member. "Mighty. . ." Her voice trailed off as she struggled for the words. "Mighty. . .wo--wi--weaver! Weaver of our destiny. Receive our prayer."

She was a small echo in the cavern, but the ripples she received in response were larger than life itself.
Messages In This Thread
they call me - by Maegi - December 27, 2017, 11:58 PM
RE: they call me - by Kove - December 28, 2017, 12:59 AM
RE: they call me - by Maegi - December 28, 2017, 05:02 PM
RE: they call me - by Kove - January 01, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: they call me - by Maegi - January 02, 2018, 04:47 PM
RE: they call me - by Kove - January 02, 2018, 07:06 PM
RE: they call me - by Maegi - January 02, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: they call me - by Kove - January 11, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: they call me - by Maegi - January 14, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: they call me - by Kove - January 22, 2018, 04:11 AM
RE: they call me - by Maegi - January 27, 2018, 07:18 PM