Bearclaw Valley when i was young, i needed it
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
AW! set a few days after after this thread clicky - however much time it takes her to travel from kintla to here? this would be a good thread for anyone going for MEDIC trades! tags are for visibility but feel free to join <3

she was cold -- so cold -- her toes numb and her lips quivered with each wracking sob. the snow she curled in was sullied by clots of blood, the surface a mottled and faded red. occasionally she would shift with small cries, tenderly reorganizing her limbs in a new folded position as she hunched down into the snow. she had no energy to make herself a den - no rally to even crawl out from the open. the blood-loss and her inability to hunt rendered her positively incapable of sustaining herself.

she was aware that if she did not eat soon, and did not find shelter, that she would die.

she slept feverishly, and a chill had long since descended her. once or twice she had tried to call out for @Laurel and even @Xan, the latter she barely knew -- but every time she drew in enough breath for a howl, her voice choked from her throat in weak and feeble gasps.

she refused to look at her haunches, and she sobbed deeply for the loss of her tail. more than anything she wanted to dig herself a deep and endless hole, and bury herself in it -- only every movement caused deep pain, and she was fearful with each passing day an infection would consume her.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
when i was young, i needed it - by Indra - January 07, 2018, 10:44 PM
RE: when i was young, i needed it - by Xan - January 08, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: when i was young, i needed it - by Laurel - January 08, 2018, 03:19 AM
RE: when i was young, i needed it - by Indra - January 09, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: when i was young, i needed it - by Xan - January 15, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: when i was young, i needed it - by Hamartia - January 15, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: when i was young, i needed it - by Laurel - January 18, 2018, 03:42 AM
RE: when i was young, i needed it - by Indra - January 18, 2018, 11:40 PM
RE: when i was young, i needed it - by Xan - January 20, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: when i was young, i needed it - by Hamartia - January 20, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: when i was young, i needed it - by Laurel - January 22, 2018, 02:51 AM