Moonspear see how good this is going so far.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Private 
Liffey was exhausted that day as she returned home for the evening. She was glad that tonight was not her night to bring home dinner as she didn't think she would have had the energy to even pop by a cache to grab something quick. She'd been exploring South of the territory in the cliffs of Nocturne Summit. It had been a gruelling trek, but a worthwhile one. She found a few nice vantage points in her wandering that could come in handy one day. Plus the fact that she'd discovered a few different herds of mountain goats that made the cliffs their home. It was always good to know where the local prey was stashed.

She yawned wide as she came upon her and @Rannoch's shared den. He hadn't arrived yet, so she flopped down onto the cold ground outside, wriggling to dig herself into the freshly fallen snow for warmth. She yawned again the moment she got settled and shut her eyes for a quick cat nap.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - January 14, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - January 20, 2018, 03:32 PM
RE: see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - January 27, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - January 29, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - January 30, 2018, 12:08 PM
RE: see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - January 30, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - February 02, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - February 12, 2018, 04:13 PM