Moonspear night ride
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
All Welcome 
technically backdated a lil bit but steady with my continuity so i'm good, tags are loose so no obligations bc any are def welcome  ;D
The huge full moon had turned blood red, and even now, a few nights after, its alluring brightness illuminated her forested pathway in shifting, spotting patches. Content with this kind of familiar company, she moved lightly over the landscapes, and thrummed with the restless wiliness the season would grant her, but relatively without concern or need for the moment.

After a fulfilling day sequestered into the mountain's solitude close to only @Charon, her wants were sated for a time and she was ready enough to move down and out again. She wore his scent thickly, worked well into the thick ruff of her fur, and this with, knowing that he stayed close kept her in relatively decent spirits anyway--the last days had been a necessary reprieve from the slew of troublesome concerns, after all. 

But despite a large chunk of her subtleties on this having fled, she knew they still had outerlands to keep watch over and a mountain to maintain. The very thought of which brought an increasing edge, especially now, if she ever needed more motivation as she angled towards a lower path.

She knew where to turn first, however, and towards something that would be bound to happen. Perhaps they already knew it too and were not so far behind. She tipped back her muzzle and searched the cold wind for a trace of her @Alya, @Lyra, and @Hydra. When she did, she noticed the clouds gathering and first of the evening's flurries beginning to fall.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
night ride - by Amekaze - February 06, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: night ride - by Alya - February 14, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: night ride - by Amekaze - February 17, 2018, 01:56 AM
RE: night ride - by Alya - March 01, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: night ride - by Amekaze - March 02, 2018, 03:17 AM
RE: night ride - by Alya - March 12, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: night ride - by Amekaze - March 22, 2018, 01:06 AM
RE: night ride - by Alya - March 24, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: night ride - by Amekaze - April 01, 2018, 02:07 AM