Blacktail Deer Plateau our little corner of the milky way
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
I'd love for @Grayday, @Sylvas Streiter, and/or @Aditya :) All of her boys!

It was very unfortunate, the timing of Sorrel's inner awakening; it seemed as though she was only able to find herself once everyone else had been lost. Most of the pack members were sick, recovering, or otherwise unavailable, including both of her dads and Adi! She'd become bored and frustrated by herself, away from everyone in quarantine while having to occupy her time with unsuccessful hunts and stubbed dew claws. 

Eventually, she decided that she would rather have another cold than spend anymore time on her own. Sorrel took the daring move away from the borders to the rendezvous to search for any of her missing family.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
our little corner of the milky way - by Sorrel Marie - February 04, 2018, 12:46 AM
RE: our little corner of the milky way - by Sylvas Streiter - February 09, 2018, 07:05 AM
RE: our little corner of the milky way - by Sorrel Marie - February 09, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: our little corner of the milky way - by Sylvas Streiter - February 09, 2018, 04:52 PM
RE: our little corner of the milky way - by Sorrel Marie - February 09, 2018, 07:30 PM
RE: our little corner of the milky way - by Sylvas Streiter - February 23, 2018, 04:30 PM