Blacktail Deer Plateau If I die Young
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
All Welcome 
Backdated after Teetering on the edge. January 30th. @Grayday @Shale @Dauntless if he's back from EST. Angsty family thread anyone?Vague details about healing.

He'd been roused from his almost comatose state of stillness and tended to by someone. He honestly wasn't sure whether it was Pema or Forrest, for all he knew in his semi delirious state it was an angel of Mercy trying to relieve his pain. He knew it was bad, he could smell that strange half death scent that came from his fur. Almost all of him yearned to give in. He'd walk off into the snow and lay down somewhere they couldn't get to him in time and fall asleep, freezing to death or dying from illness either way this pain would be over with. Then there was the bright boy he'd always been, the part that still yearned to grow up into a fine protector who'd not only keep Morningside safe but his own family too someday. That part of him is what made him begin to cry. He knew just how sick he was and that even Aditya had almost died. He didn't want to leave dad and Dawn and everyone else just yet.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
If I die Young - by Sunny - February 05, 2018, 03:00 AM
RE: If I die Young - by Grayday Sr. - February 06, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: If I die Young - by Sunny - February 07, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: If I die Young - by Grayday Sr. - February 11, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: If I die Young - by Sunny - February 14, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: If I die Young - by Grayday Sr. - February 18, 2018, 12:53 AM
RE: If I die Young - by Sunny - February 19, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: If I die Young - by Grayday Sr. - March 12, 2018, 09:19 PM