Sea Lion Shores The wallpaper, bathroom and veranda were all blue
90 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The words struck a chord with the girl, and for a moment she pondered them. She crossed her paws and stared over the sea. Would she have been better off not remembering her past? The thought put a shudder through her. No, her curiousity would be too great. It would drive her mad. For once, she was content in the knowledge that she knew her past.
Seeing the wolfess look at her blankly, she wondered if she had worn out her welcome. She decided even if it wasn't the case, it was better leaving with them wanting more than staying and ruining the conversation. 
Stretching to her feet, she swished her tail and bowed her head, closing her eyes for a brief moment before smiling. It has been beautiful talking with you, mí amíga, but I believe it is time for me to depart. I hope we meet again. Please take care of yourself. Good bye and good luck, Faeryn. With that, she turned and trotted off, looking back once, giving a farewell wave of her tail as she disappeared over a hill.
Daisies and Dynamite wrapped in a fluff ball.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The wallpaper, bathroom and veranda were all blue - by Dakini - March 11, 2018, 01:23 AM