Bearclaw Valley this town ain't big enough for the both of us
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra had gone to the borders to resecure them, only to find someone had already beaten her to the punch. one precursory sniff at the frozen ground revealed who the culprit was. with a scoff and a hike of her leg she did a decidely laurel thing then, and contributed her own steamy urine to the mix.

as if to say i'm here and was here last, not you. satisfied with her addition, indra strode after laurel's scents, which were easy enough to detect when the snow was far from clandestine and boldly audited every single creature's passing that day by nature of inescapable imprints in its surface. as the scent grew clearer, so did the scent of that wolf -- the one that xan had an affinity for.

indra stopped as she came upon the two. she was a distance away, but close enough to interfere should something happen. from her vantage she thought it better to hang back, a watchful and cold stare levelled at the wolf she did not know the name of.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
this town ain't big enough for the both of us - by Reigi - February 12, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: between the ice and the fire - by Laurel - February 13, 2018, 02:11 AM
RE: between the ice and the fire - by Reigi - February 13, 2018, 08:56 AM
RE: between the ice and the fire - by Indra - February 14, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: between the ice and the fire - by Laurel - February 15, 2018, 01:47 AM
RE: between the ice and the fire - by Reigi - February 15, 2018, 08:12 PM
RE: between the ice and the fire - by Moor - February 15, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: this town ain't big enough for the both of us - by Indra - February 15, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: this town ain't big enough for the both of us - by Tali - February 15, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: this town ain't big enough for the both of us - by Reigi - February 23, 2018, 09:40 PM