Bearclaw Valley this town ain't big enough for the both of us
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
assuming it's ok to skip? i am keeping this vague since i think the main action is laurel/reigi now? 3/18 update: i edited this to reflect what what was discussed OOCly? ping me on disco if this isn't accurate 

indra's gaze swept from the unknown male to the insubordinate and nameless wolf. mistrust and anger welled in her amber eyes. ever since indra had met the mute female, she had been nothing but trouble.

first, by snarling aggressively at her out of jealousy that xan had been interested, and now, by threatening her sister. it was the second offense, the second hostile outburst from reigi.  

indra would not stand for it -- from her perspective , the wolf needed to be punished for her insubordination and unruliness.

reigi's advancement towards them, and her subsequent threatening by posture was too aggressive for indra to allow; she had already given reigi one warning to submit.

unsurprisingly, reigi ignored that command entirely.

indra, true to the unspoken "or else in her posture moments before, was forced to physically discipline the subordinate.

indra drove for reigi's flank to discipline the woman -- she would have preferred to lay her teeth across the bridge of reigi's muzzle, but their current positioning made any such motion difficult.

indra's intentions were not to savage the woman, but to firmly reprimand her for her insubordination. if any retreat or submission was meted out, indra's advancement would slake -- but if the woman continued to posture aggressively towards her sister, indra would continue her physical reprimand until the woman either lost, submitted, or ran from them.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
this town ain't big enough for the both of us - by Reigi - February 12, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: between the ice and the fire - by Laurel - February 13, 2018, 02:11 AM
RE: between the ice and the fire - by Reigi - February 13, 2018, 08:56 AM
RE: between the ice and the fire - by Indra - February 14, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: between the ice and the fire - by Laurel - February 15, 2018, 01:47 AM
RE: between the ice and the fire - by Reigi - February 15, 2018, 08:12 PM
RE: between the ice and the fire - by Moor - February 15, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: this town ain't big enough for the both of us - by Indra - February 15, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: this town ain't big enough for the both of us - by Tali - February 15, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: this town ain't big enough for the both of us - by Reigi - February 23, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: this town ain't big enough for the both of us - by Indra - March 10, 2018, 05:56 PM