Ankyra Sound when no one needs the heart of me and i'll
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
AW, in which phas notices HER BOYS ARE GONE!

it was a bonechilling wind that greeted her as she rose from the grotto, her expression dour as the bleak landscape. she could not find four members of her coveted frat pack -- lycaon, kierkegaard, arrille and ingram each seemed missing.

it did not take the sylph long to notice arrille's absence, for he had been a wolf of particular rituals and activity. he was not present by the pool -- nor were any of his scents particularly recent. more alarmingly moreover, was kierkegaard's departure -- she felt his absence keenly and grew somewhat agitated as arrille and kierkegaard's scents braided together before spanning out of the sound. lycaon and ingram's scents were easier to detect, but more troubling was the fact that they too quit the sound in tandem.

starting to feel like the frumpy secretary left out of an office party, caiaphas stormed darkly down the beach. she was restless as she scoured down the strand, mentally proposing a small headcount as she sussed out the whereabouts of her comrades.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Caiaphas - February 12, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Nyx - February 14, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Caiaphas - February 19, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Nyx - February 20, 2018, 06:08 AM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Caiaphas - February 25, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Nyx - February 25, 2018, 01:34 PM