Wapun Meadow Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
@Mawk Backdated to this thread

The meeting of her family didn't assuage the storm of longing in her chest. She was still missing a piece. The emptiness had only deepened after she departed, claiming to have hunger pains and the need to hunt. Trotting through the evening, she wandered aimlessly for the first time since...ever. Now what? She had found her family, yet there was something missing. Shaking herself, she sat and watched the sun go down, her face deep in thought. Should she stay, even if her heart was still restless? She had told Cebra that she would stay around. But the pain at the mention of puppies lingered as a poison, her doubts rising. Would...should she be around pups?
As the sun sank deep into the sky, the torn woman shook her head. No, she couldn't do it at the moment. She had to run. At least for now. Hoping her brother would understand and not question her lack of prey, she raised her muzzle to the sky and called to him, a long, lonely howl, her silohuette beautifully casting a shadow with the fading light.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside - by Onyx Saefyn - February 16, 2018, 12:49 PM