Neverwinter Forest let me give you my life
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
All Welcome 

She did not expect the scent that rose up off Reed, her eyes going wide as she looked at her young daughter. "Honey?" She questioned quickly as she stepped forward to sweep the girl into her embrace, giving a shiver as she realized the scent on her. Arturo was here. He had been here - but he had not sought her nor was he with his daughter now, and that left the burden on her to inform the children that their father had made a choice that lead him from them. What was she to say to that? 

Suddenly a pang in her rose up and she wondered if she should ever have taken the children from the island. Maybe they had been destined to stay and Hemlock had been wrong in trying to do what she'd done but she still could not question herself. So far she had kept them all whole and all together, she had not lost another of their flock - even just while being a solitary parent. She pressed a few kisses against her brow, sighing softly as she tucked her head over @Reed. "Are you alright?" She asked - she did not expect that Arturo would harm his children but then again, she did not expect that he would have left them behind in their time of need, either. 

Hemlock had never felt bitter towards her spouses. Lotte had brought a light to her life that she cherished. Lotte had brought her back from the brink and she had thought that together she and Arturo would manage to survive the loss together. Then Arturo had been gone and she had been left with multiple children to feed and home and no one to lean on - they were not a burden to her. She did not mind servitude to their lives; she'd give everything for her children. 

She had just hoped that someone might be willing to give to her too. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
let me give you my life - by Hemlock - February 21, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Reed Wolf - February 23, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Hemlock - February 24, 2018, 07:30 AM
RE: let me give you my life - by Reed Wolf - February 26, 2018, 12:41 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Hemlock - February 28, 2018, 08:41 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Reed Wolf - March 03, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Hemlock - March 10, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Reed Wolf - March 10, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Hemlock - March 13, 2018, 09:40 PM