Ankyra Sound See I got friends inside, it's my birthday tonight
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Pack Activity 
The seething, churning rage in Wylla's gut had finally reached the point of explosion and she set off with choppy steps across the strand, bristling like an offended porcupine the whole way. Her brothers had been attacked and hurt and it was something she wouldn't stand for. Besides that, Caiaphas' threat lingered in her mind and the very real possibility that Kierkegaard was working for their neighbours and wanted to see Grimnismal undone if push came to shove made her question the sea witch as well, and all of that boiled over and was redirected to Arrille, who had started the entire affair and left her siblings to fight alone.

She wanted to deal with Kierkegaard calling on the other pack's forces as well, but although Wylla wasn't exactly well versed in picking her battles, she blamed Arrille for that as well. Had he not started shit, Kierkegaard wouldn't have called on them, and the illogical little Alpha was happy to put all the blame on one wolf. The other could be dealt with later. So she stalked across the beach on furious paws and when she couldn't find him easily, she threw back her head and called loudly for @Arrille, then spun on the spot and began to pace with forges burning in place of her yellow-brown eyes.

Based on Wylla's attitude and the reason for this thread happening, depending what goes down, it has the potential to become important and is open to all pack members. If the thread reaches 4 or more total participants, a skip rule will be implemented to ensure the thread is not held up at any point. Players will have their turn skipped if they do not post within 3 days of their turn beginning. Should the thread grow to include 7 total members or more the skip rule will be amended to 2 days per person. If you're skipped you can jump back in and post once you're able. We just don't wanna end up in limbo! <3
Messages In This Thread
See I got friends inside, it's my birthday tonight - by Wylla - February 22, 2018, 12:47 PM