Bramblepoint you are not the butterfly i expected
27 Posts
Ooc — JB
All Welcome 
@Cyclone is welcome to drop in whenever. This is AW!

Fern didn't want to spend her every moment chasing after her little sister, cock-blocking vagrants, or scouting out wherever the heck Finley was living, but she did all of these things. She did them because Neasa was too young to know the harm in it herself; she did it all so that the Blackthorn name could retain some quality of goodness. 

When she woke that morning on the fringe of the forest where they'd made their camp, Fern took one glance at her sleeping sister and decided to take a break from all of that. She slunk away from her as quietly as possible, found a tree behind which to do her business, and began exploring. If nothing else, she'd try to find something to fill their bellies.

Besides, Fern liked hunting — it was physically demanding, tactical, and thrilling. The perfect wholesome thing to occupy her mind and her body. Returning to Neasa with a fresh kill was bound to put her in to a better mood, which would help in the long run.
Messages In This Thread
you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 22, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 23, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 24, 2018, 01:35 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 24, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 24, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 24, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 25, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 26, 2018, 03:56 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - March 04, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - March 04, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - March 05, 2018, 03:44 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - March 05, 2018, 04:05 AM