Blackfoot Forest I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
Thread #9 LETS FIGHT. @Aries @Mawk @Lonzo Moralez @Onyx Saefyn

With Mawk by his side he didnt feel as weak or hopeless. Together they would hunt down this man and kill him together. They'd save Onyx and he'd take her home to safety and try to nurse whatever wounds she had. Yet despite this he was so scared. He'd lost so easily before and was even knocked out, rendered utterly useless by the monster that stalked his love. 

As they entered the forest he began to notice their trail growing stronger and picked up his pace. Adrenaline kicked in again and he nodded to Mawk silently, his eyes holding a grim look. this is it... his face seemed to say and then he marched onward. A confusing scent mixed in with the rest, blackfeather and the stench of someone that he didn't want to believe was here. He smelled his son, Young blackfeather wolf Aries.
Messages In This Thread
I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Mawk - February 26, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Aries - February 28, 2018, 12:58 PM