Falls of the Hinterlands and i'm always tired, but never of you
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
concluding & fading <3
She burned brightly against him, bloomed into fiery hues and spread around him until there was nothing else in his world. Tenderly, but with the fierceness of passion, Nathaniel stoked and coaxed the flicker within his firebird, seeking to create a wildfire before the night's end. He was beyond thought. Mona dominated his senses, leaving no space in his mind for anything else. The encounter was beyond physical; without a doubt, he knew now that something existed between them. Something out of his control, unable to be tamed. Nathaniel gave in to it easily.
When the fire had burned through them entirely, he tended to her far more gently; the dark Rochester drew his tongue gently through her fur, grooming her until nature released its hold on them. Even freed, he sought the feel of her against him, embracing his firebird and seeking to settle with her for the night. He ignored the strangeness of the feeling; it was not in the former soldier's nature to spend the night, to press so close when the act was done. It was not in his nature, yet he found himself without regrets. Nathaniel felt only the warmth and life he had denied himself so wholly.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 02, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 03:32 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 04:26 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never of you - by Mona - March 23, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never of you - by Mona - April 15, 2018, 04:33 PM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never of you - by Nathaniel Sr. - June 01, 2018, 01:12 AM