Sleepy Fox Hollow ...what use is this howling tenderness?
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
The sun rises in the east, filtering through the forest and lighting the spot she’s sleeping. Carefully picked for this purpose, she begins to stir when the morning rays heat up her thick, northern fur. It is the first morning she wakes up without some form of nausea and she simply lays there, enjoying the fact she feels only hunger that nothing but an entire elephant will be able to satisfy. Slowly, she rolls herself over and, as she has for the last several mornings, checks everything out for changes. Her teats are still swollen. The nausea passing likely only means she’s moved on to the next stage. Her belly doesn’t protrude but she has lost the tuck of her waist, filling out more as if she’d actually eaten an elephant.

After she meanders through the forest, an all-too late realization that she hasn’t seen @Maegi in… a very long time. Her ears fall back against her head and she glances around. The fading of her scent had come slowly, and with everything going on she hadn’t even considered anyone else outside of the glen. The strange woman and Relyma and her children have taken up much of her time to realize the child hasn’t been around. She’s barely seen @Kove since their coupling, choosing to avoid him where she can, and likely there hadn’t been time enough between them to exchange any details.

She does not seek out the leader, or anyone else, and instead while she is still mostly mobile, heads out of the territory in the nearest direction.

Along the way, she howls every once in a while in varying tones and distances. It’s been hours since the last one and she looks up at the sky as it darkens. The hollow she’s found herself in is unfamiliar but she still has a few hours before it’s completely dark and she sets herself to explore a little while longer, searching for any signs—or anyone—that might lead her in the right direction.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
...what use is this howling tenderness? - by Shivali - May 06, 2018, 05:09 PM