Heron Lake Plateau Is it cool that I said all that?
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
All Welcome 
She'd long since dragged herself out of the self-consciousness that had shrouded her regarding her rank—she was a hard worker and she was better than the low lives that lived at the fringe of pack life. She was Fiadh, a dedicated Redhawk wolf, loyal to her pack and family. It took a couple of days of moping and seeking validation for her feelings from Clover, who was equally immature given she was also a teen, let's be honest, but Fiadh was back to her usual self-assured self.

That didn't mean it wasn't still on her mind, though. She sloshed across a stream feeding into the lake, unperturbed by the water after several days of getting used to it, with a frog dangling by its leg from her jaws. When she reached solid ground again she dug a shallow hole and dropped the frog in, then covered it and marked the spot with a quick spray on urine. She wasn't up to date on the pack's official cache locations yuet, so leaving the food in odd spots was her way of storing it. She would probably dig it up later and bring it for Tywyll and Cinder, but she had another mission now.

She scraped her paws across the ground and headed off in search of @Elwood. If her levelheaded father couldn't help her on this, then she didn't know who could.
Messages In This Thread
Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 07, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by RIP Niamh - May 07, 2018, 11:37 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 09, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 09, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by RIP Niamh - May 09, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 10, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 10, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 14, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 20, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 21, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 24, 2018, 12:52 PM