Heron Lake Plateau You want a light saber?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee hadn't really spoken to anyone the past couple of days, other than a passing greeting here or there as she moved about the territory. She wasn't avoiding socializing on purpose, it was mostly a byproduct of recent events. Her relationship with @Finley and @Elwood was still on the rocks, so she didn't seek them out much (if at all), meaning she didn't see @Tywyll or @Cinder much either. @Raven and @Quixote were surely staying busy with leadership and upcoming parenthood. @Tegan was off on his mission and had evidently taken @Niamh with him (and maybe @Lucca too? Towhee hadn't seen him in a while...). She would've loved to catch up with @Clover and @Fiadh but honestly feared their reactions to the recent shakeups. She didn't have the energy for their possible disappointment, nor for trying to converse with the likes of @Eljay or @Nevouku. And it wasn't like she'd seek out @Screech or @Colt on purpose...

That left literally one wolf out of the bunch that Towhee could look up right now: @Orca. She did feel a bit lonely, so after she wrapped up a particularly hot and steamy patrol, the Beta went in search of her sister. As she was climbing back up the plateau, the sun beating down on her shoulder blades, Towhee found herself suddenly dizzy. She slowed, then stopped, waiting for the lightheaded feeling to pass. Instead, a great feeling of weakness overcame her and she sank to the grass, which felt cool and bristly against her overheated fur. I need water, Towhee thought, not just in her mouth but preferably over her whole body. A swim suddenly sounded heavenly, though as she attempted to rise back onto all fours, her head suddenly began pounding, her vision spotting. She swayed and sat down, panting hard and shallow.

A blessedly cool breeze whispered over her and Towhee turned her face toward it, only to discover X had landed by her side. Before she could even mouth the words, "Call for help," she saw the raptor's beak open wide in what was hopefully an earsplitting distress call.

-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
You want a light saber? - by Towhee - May 20, 2018, 11:33 AM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Fiadh - May 21, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Towhee - May 21, 2018, 09:33 AM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Orca - May 21, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Raven - May 22, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Fiadh - May 28, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Towhee - May 28, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Orca - June 04, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Raven - June 05, 2018, 02:39 AM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Fiadh - June 09, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: You want a light saber? - by Towhee - June 11, 2018, 10:31 AM