Heron Lake Plateau I left my pride and stepped inside a bar
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
After his attempt to mend fences with Towhee went south, Colt was pretty damn set to leave it at that and just avoid her for the foreseeable future.  He took it poorly that, in as many conversations, he'd gotten the same ultimatum twice... essentially do things her way or fuck off.  Maybe that wasn't her intention, but it was how he'd read it.

But he wanted this to work, and for all his words, he enjoyed being a part of the Redhawks.  A pack couldn't thrive as well if members were on the outs, and somehow, there had to be a way.  As far as he knew, no one but Towhee had a problem with him.  So far as he knew, others didn't seem to have much of a problem with Towhee.  Why the hell did their conversations always end in her throwing down?

He couldn't talk to Fin or Elwood... he'd already learned they were biased, and besides, we have no clue how that reunion went.  He could talk to Quixote, but this was kinda an important convo, and Towhee's revelation had made Colt wonder if his friend was a bit of a double talker.  That left one wolf who Colt knew so far to be unbiased.  He trusted her advice, and since this wasn't normally a thing he did, he wanted it discreet.  So he sought out @Raven again, hoping maybe a talk with her could help him sort things out.
Messages In This Thread
I left my pride and stepped inside a bar - by Colt RIP - May 20, 2018, 01:01 PM