Big Salmon Lake First things first, I'ma say all the words inside my head.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
All Welcome 

Speedy had been traveling for what she thought had to be at least two days. She had decided to follow the water from the last place she had been, but had no real plan or direction. She had sustained herself on fish and water dwelling birds during her trek and had managed to stay out of trouble. She thought she was doing pretty well on her own, but was growing tired of the lone wolf lifestyle. She was a very social wolf and needed the company of others to feel complete. 

She continued to resent the unwanted companion that was her loneliness as she followed the water further and further into whatever direction it went. The previous day, her flowing guide had lead her through a strange place of ash. The air had been heavy with the scent of burned wood. There had been no signs of even the smallest amount of life, and it made her feel isolated and lost. She had picked up her pace in that eerie place, wanting to get out of there as fast as possible.

Today, though, Speedy found herself at a large lake. This place was the complete opposite of where she had been yesterday. It was teeming with life. She padded to the water's edge and bent her head down. She gathered the cool liquid on her tongue and brought it into her mouth, liking the way it felt going down her throat. She lifted her head back up and licked the excess water from her black lips. On the other side of the lake, she could see a large herd of deer; some grazing in the grass and some drinking from the water like she had been. She sat down where she was and sniffed the air, taking in the scents of life all around her.
Messages In This Thread
First things first, I'ma say all the words inside my head. - by Speedy - May 24, 2018, 02:26 PM