Broken Boulder I don't know what you're expecting of me
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri had heard bits about the mother-to-be via some others, Alarian or Lily or someone of the like. It was a big pack but rather a small Sanctuary relatively. Given that they all shared the same tunnels at night it was impossible to not know a little about anyone who took up residence there. 

Liri is rarely disappointed with her new packmates - for most of them, her expectations had been spot on. Generally, the pack was a cheerful bunch that felt like family or at the very least close friends. 

But the merle woman feigns interest, sweeping Liri's attempt to befriend her under a metaphorical rug, obviously annoyed with the healer's kindness. Liri decides she doesn't deserve it - or Alarian's, Lily's, or really anyone's. Someone so miserable chooses to remain that way.

"You know, I heard about you before. I won't lie, I was kinda hoping you weren't quite so...," Liri trails off sweetly, unwilling to truly say anything nasty about Queenie but implying much.

"We both know you don't care," Liri says it indifferently. Too many people in her life have hurt her for Queenie to. She shoots the mother a genuine sunshiney smile as she gets to her feet and pads away. 
She abandons the borage leaves as she goes, with the assumption that if Queenie does not wish for her friendship she will not wish for help either. The sylph does not look back - knowing the General was not long for this pack.
sorry about her. Thanks for the thread :)
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
I don't know what you're expecting of me - by Síff - May 27, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: I don't know what you're expecting of me - by Síff - June 13, 2018, 03:11 PM