Bearclaw Valley give back a hungrier stare
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
PP with kuros permission but plz smack if i took too menny liberties

indra's gaze rested on xan for a moment. even after all this time, indra knew him little, and her guarded gaze seemed to convey she was unsure if he would accept mona willingly into his fold. for her own sake, and for mona's, indra hoped earnestly he would afford the fiery mayfair respite. indra had, surprisingly, found the girl's vulnerability endearing. so many wolves had cloistered themselves in thick guises, but mona had seemed bare as a freshly opened book - indra thought that like tadec, such openness was reassuring.

xan appeared to settle once it was revealed both indra and tadec knew the mayfair; indra briefly detailed their first encounter to the regal apaata - naturally, she left out mention of mona's betrothal, but finished on a positive note. she looked to tadec quietly, as if to suggest if he wanted to say anything further now would be the time -- xan had in the meantime settled back and watched the two of them with interest. thus far, it appeared mona's chance of getting in was certain.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
give back a hungrier stare - by Mona - June 05, 2018, 09:25 AM
RE: give back a hungrier stare - by Tadec - June 07, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: give back a hungrier stare - by Xan - June 08, 2018, 11:44 PM
RE: give back a hungrier stare - by Mona - June 09, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: give back a hungrier stare - by Indra - June 11, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: give back a hungrier stare - by Mona - July 24, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: give back a hungrier stare - by Indra - July 27, 2018, 03:01 PM