Heron Lake Plateau Dude, you were hallucinating sheep on the road.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,971 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee felt like catching up with @Cinder and @Tywyll today, though a twinge between her legs reminded her of an uncomfortable fact she'd been ignoring lately. To be fair, recovering from the bobcat attack had taken up much of her attention span lately. She'd honestly forgotten all about the strange lump for a few days. But with her face on the mend now, the Beta couldn't simply ignore it any longer. It didn't really hurt, it just felt very weird.

So instead of stopping by her godparents' den, she began tracking @Raven. Towhee knew her sister was plenty busy lately, between adapting to her new duties (leadership and pending parenthood) and bandaging up all the maladies around here lately. She sort of hated to bother her about something like this. But the Beta knew the medic would want to take a look and Towhee herself really wanted the peace of mind.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Dude, you were hallucinating sheep on the road. - by Towhee - June 06, 2018, 12:03 PM