Heron Lake Plateau take me as i come, 'cause i can't stay long
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

She had been keeping the caches full near Screech and Niamh's... unconventional shared living space ...prior to the explosion, and some petty and self-important part of her grasped onto the idea that her help had been missed.  She had other wolves to tend to — mainly it was Raven who came to mind — and the flame-kissed young girl wasn't going to waste her time bringing food to such a temperamental and unthankful girl.

Lost in these thoughts as Niamh made her silent approach, she was taken by surprise when her garden-digging was intruded.  She raised her head quickly to assess the situation before her demeanor darkened, shifting upon recognition.  Her lips tightened as her brows over her narrowed eyes.  No.  She didn't care to explain what she was doing; they had other matters to take care of first.

Ceara took one dirty paw and swiped it over her muzzle as she regarded Niamh with a cold glare.  So, are you just going to pretend nothing happened?

Messages In This Thread
take me as i come, 'cause i can't stay long - by Fire - June 06, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: take me as i come, 'cause i can't stay long - by Fire - June 16, 2018, 12:02 AM