Bearclaw Valley I bought this glove a thousand years ago
200 Posts
Ooc —

Since Wyatt's story about the eight legs and their acrid flavour, Lucas had done everything in his power to find one. They were elusive, leaving traces of their existence, a web here and there, sometimes spotted between twigs and other times drifting into his face on an errant breeze, but he never found one. Instead, the boy found a new source of amusement and delight in a creature much more wriggly than a spider.

It was moist on his tongue as he gulped it down, tasting of earth and water alike. It wriggled once on the way down and then it was gone. He smacked his lips and dropped his nose to the ground, waddling on fat legs around the dirt patch beneath a setting sun until he found another one: a small pinkish tail poking out of the ground. With infinite care, Lucas reached forward, clipped it between his teeth, and pulled a long worm up out of its burrow.

Two seconds later and it had also disappeared down his gullet, followed by a satisfied burp.

THREADS: 1/3
Messages In This Thread
I bought this glove a thousand years ago - by Lucas - June 09, 2018, 10:15 PM
RE: I bought this glove a thousand years ago - by Lucas - August 01, 2018, 12:10 PM