Wapun Meadow i can see a candleburning waxdripping bible burning woman that i once called a friend
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
AW

the grey she-wolf swung along the meadow at a dogtrot, her pace clipped and form bent by the burden of a fawn she dragged alongside her. it was only slightly heavier than svalinn, but it would be enough to feed her brood and at the very least, stave them off from complete starvation. their encampment in the meadow would be brief before they moved on, but where?

she had considered on more than one occasion returning to ankyra sound, but the fear her children might meet their ends at the insatiable claws of a slavering bear halted any volition she had for such an enterprise. she had considered heading towards the mountains, but her unfamiliarity with the steppes and their game, and the challenge the ascent would present to both her failing mate and her weakened children had also ended that notion. their pilgrimage, if it could even be called that, seemed interminable, and as the sylph tiredly dragged the carcass behind her, her mind drifted to her early days in the wild when ankyra had been dominated by nereides.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i can see a candleburning waxdripping bible burning woman that i once called a friend - by Caiaphas - June 13, 2018, 07:29 PM